TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the DOOR FOURTEEN, LLC. Website (refers to "Site", “DoorFourteen”, “we”). Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the site (the "Agreement").
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
Acceptance of Terms
- By using or visiting any of our websites, any of our products, software, applications, content, test environments, data feeds, forums, the Platform and the Service, our event, you signify your agreement to these Terms.
- If you do not agree to all these policies, rules and the Terms, you may not use the Service. In order to agree to these Terms, you need to (1) be 18 or older, or have your parent or guardian’s consent to agree to the Terms, and (2) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws.
- We reserve the right to update or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted through the Service; however, material changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of (i) your first use of the Service with actual notice of such change, or (ii) 30 days from the posting of such change. Your use of the Service following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms.
- These Terms will identify the date of last update.
- Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms in place at the time the Dispute arose. "Disputes" indicates any dispute, action, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal or equitable basis, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to the Service, and all such additional documents are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Site, and all materials on the Site, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the "Contents"), are owned, controlled or licensed by
- The Site and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents or the Site.
Feedback, User Comments, and Other Submissions
- We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, reviews, ideas, suggestions, materials, images, information and other submissions (collectively, the “Submissions”) disclosed, submitted or offered to us via the Site, or otherwise, are not confidential.
- You represent and warrant that any Submissions that you submit to us are made in compliance with applicable laws, do not violate any right of any third party, including privacy and intellectual property rights. By disclosing, submitting or offering any Submissions to us, you grant DoorForuteen a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such Material throughout the world in any media. You are and shall remain solely responsible for any Submissions you disclose, submit or offer to
Accuracy of Information
- DoorFourteen is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the site.
- From time to time there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Your Use of the Site
- All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software) is the exclusive property of and owned by DoorFourteen, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, uploading, licensing, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the site, is expressly prohibited. DoorFourteen or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the material provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in DoorFourteen's sole discretion. DoorFourteen neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with DoorFourteen.
Materials You Submit
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
Your use of this site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an "as is" basis. DoorFourteen expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Site, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. If you place order from this site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the purchasing of any such material.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall DoorFourteen be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that neither DoorFourteen nor its suppliers shall be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the site. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any of the above claims or any dispute with DoorFourteen is to discontinue your use of the site. You and DoorFourteen agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues or the cause of action is permanently barred. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, all or a portion of the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold DoorFourteen harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
- Copyright Notice
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Site are the exclusive property of DoorFourteen and its subsidiaries. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of DoorFourteen.
This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the "Marks") that are the property of, or are licensed to DoorFourteen and its subsidiaries or its licensors or content providers. All of these Marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Site without written permission of DoorFourteen or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Site. DoorFourteen reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the site and its content. This site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
- Links to Third Party Sites
As a convenience to users, this Site may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by DoorFourteen. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with DoorFourteen, DoorFourteen has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of DoorFourteen. DoorFourteen is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
These terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or DoorForuteen. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. DoorForutee also may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice, and accordingly may deny you access to the Site, if in our sole judgment you fail to comply with any term or provision of the Agreement. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.
- Contact Us
If you have any question about the terms, we encourage you to contact us here: