This policy describes the limited circumstances in which we collect personal information, why we collect it and how we use it. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information.
If our information practices change in the future, we will post an updated policy on this website. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
What type of information does DoorFourteen collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as:
- Name, email address and your phone number.
- Personal data obtained through or generated on our website, newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies:
- IP address
- Postal address
- Your browsing behavior on the website such as information on your first visit, previous visit and current visit, the visited pages and the manner in which you navigate on the website;
Whether you open a newsletter of email and what sections you select.
How does DoorFourteen use your information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To contact you if necessary.
- To communicate with you and to send you information about our company and other topics we think may be of interest to you.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
You always have the choice not to receive information or communications from us by opting out or unsubscribing from our mailing list.
Confidentiality & Security of Personal Information
DoorFourteen does not share the information you provide to us to third parties.
We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
DoorFourteen will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
What is "phishing"?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
- Visitors to the DoorFourteen website;
- Recipients of newsletters and emails sent by DoorFourteen to visitors of our exhibitions and/or website;
- All other persons who contact and place order at DoorFourteen or of whom DoorFourteen processes personal data.
We may hire service providers (suppliers) for the processing of your personal data which solely process your personal data based on our instructions. We will conclude a supply agreement with these suppliers which meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection. We, for example, hire IT service providers that provide support to the safe and stable operation of our systems. We also make use of third-party services to send newsletters and emails.
If a court ruling requires us to share personal data with third parties, we will need to comply with this.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. Personal data will be retained for the purposes of communication with you in relation to our business. In order to comply with the records retention requirements applicable to us all your personal data will be kept for a period of no longer than 3 years.Questions about your personal data
Each person can pursuant to the law exercise certain rights in relation to their personal data. You have the right to access, correct and remove your personal data. You can also object to the use of your personal data or request to limit their use. In certain cases, you can request your data and transfer them to another party.Complaints about handling your data
If you have any complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact us: