TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products by DOOR FOURTEEN, LLC. (refers to “DoorFourteen”, “we” “our”), to you through the site (www.doorfourteenapparel.com) and app. Your use of the site to buy goods indicates your agreement to follow and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale in conjunction with our other site policies.
- In order to access our website and app, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, personal information, contact details, etc.) as part of the order process, or as part of your ability to use the website or app. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our website and app. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our website and app, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content and feedback that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- To place an order and accessing other certain services youmay be required to open an account with us. Upon opening an account, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
- When youcreate an account wewill ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website and app. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- Weshall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by youto protect your personal information.
- If weare suspicious of any activity from youraccount that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your
- If youuse our DoorFourteen wewill retain your personal information in order to process your If you already have an Account we will attempt to match your personal data with your existing account information if not we will retain your information for future orders that you might make.
- We at DoorFourteen may offer subscriptions option. By adding a subscriber offer to your transaction you are giving permission for us to opt you into all communications including but not limited to email, call, and notifications. If you decide at whatever stage to opt out of marketing communications then any subscriber offers are not valid and will not be applied to your purchase. You may opt back in at anytime by accepting subscriber offers or changing your preferences.
- Completion of checkout online and submitting order request does not constitute ouracceptance of yourorder. You will be notified by email as soon as possible with confirmation that we are processing your Your order confirmation relates to your payment conformation.
- Wehave the right, prior to dispatching the product(s)to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- Ourcontract with youwill start when you receive the order dispatch email and remain in place until the last day of your receiving the product successfully.
- If wecannot supply youwith the all of the products you ordered, we will not process the parts of your order unavailable. We will inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the product(s), refund you in full for the item(s) as soon as reasonably possible.
- If the fulfillment of any aspect of an order would be illegal or unlawful, wehave the right to stop or cease to fulfill the order at any time, including after dispatch of productsor notification to you that the order is being processed. In such circumstances, you acknowledge that DoorFourteen shall incur no liability.
- During the order submitting process, youwill be asked to enter yourpayment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
- By completing payment details youconfirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you, or is in yourname where an agreement is entered into with any credit or third party provider.
- Wedo not store yourpayment information; however third party providers used by us may be using encrypted secure payment mechanisms that could store your Please see individual payment providers websites for further information on how they hold your personal information collected at payment.
- Wetake full payment immediately for all products, unless yousign up to pay for your order using our third party credit provider. Card payments will be subject to authorization from your card issuer, and credit facilities subject to a credit check.
- Productsordered remain the property of DoorFourteen until they have been collected in store, or wehave delivered them to the address specified by you.
- If youhave already received the products youordered from us, but your payment was not received, you must either pay for the items upon delivery.
- Wereserve the right to charge youfor any and all damage to any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
Delivery and Collection Delivery
- Timescales and charges for delivery vary depending on the productsordered, yourdelivery address and country, and the delivery services available. You’ll find full details of our delivery charges at your invoice.
- Delivery will be to the address or store specified in your If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, our courier will advise whether yourorder has been left in a specified safe place, or returned to depot/post office.
- The Products delivered may differ from the description in the purchase agreement in respect of packaging, volumes/dimensions and composition and, provided that it does not negatively affect the normal use of the Products, such difference shall not be a breach of contract by the Seller and shall not entitle the Buyer to any remedy.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- Weshall be under no liability for any failure to deliver productswhen specified if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our
- When youcollect yourorder from a store, you will need to bring a printout of your order confirmation and photographic proof of your We will notify you when your order is ready to be collected from your chosen store.
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, wereserve the right to define what productscan and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- It will be yoursole responsibility, where applicable to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applied to productssupplied to you.
Changes to an Order
- Any changes to yourorder must be notified to usprior to their dispatch, and be in writing (via email).
- When an order is placed, youcannot make changes to yourname or address once your order has been dispatched.
- If youamend or change yourorder this could lead to changes to your delivery timetable.
- If youamend or change yourorder you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
- Wewill make every effort to keep youinformed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our
- Weshall be under no liability to youfor such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
Right to cancel
- If youare entering into a contractwith us as a consumer online or ordered by telephone, you have the right to cancel.
- When wehave received all of yourorder back, any paid delivery charge will be included in your The delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
- If youwish to cancel an order, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation do not apply to any products where the seal has been removed, broken or damaged.
- To exercise yourright to cancel your contractwith us, you must inform us of your decision prior to dispatch your order. After dispatching we are unable to cancel your order.
- While the productsare in yourposition, you must take reasonable care of them until you return them to us.
- Productsshould be returned either with, or in their original packaging. For further information about refund, please check our refund policy page.
- For productsdelivered to a third party, at yourrequest in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us.
Orders & Merchandise
- All orders are subject to e-mail confirmation by us. Please note that the products displayed on the site may be discontinued or out-of-stock and availability is not guaranteed. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors, size, image of products, the actual colors, size, image you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- Risk of loss or damage of any kind to the products shall pass to the buyer on delivery to his place of business or to his recognized agent or upon collection by his specified carrier.
- We retain ownership of the products in which will not pass to the buyer until we receive payment of the price of such products.
Prices and Taxes
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars. Prices may change without notice from time to time. The total amount due is inclusive of sales tax applied in accordance with applicable laws based on your shipping address.
- The amount of sales tax charged on your order will depend upon various factors, including sales price and destination of the shipment. Sales tax regulations may change between the time you place an order and the time of credit card charge authorization, and this may affect the calculation of sales taxes. The amount appearing on your payment page may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged as indicated in the invoice you will receive with the shipping confirmation e-mail.
- All prices are inclusive of customs and import duties.
- While we try to ensure that all quoted prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the merchandise you have ordered, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled.
Your use of this site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any feature or part thereof at any time. DOOR FOURTEEN, LLC. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties that materialize on the site are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the site will be secure; that the site or the server that makes the site available will be virus-free; or that information on the site will be complete, accurate or timely. If you download any materials from this site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from DOOR FOURTEEN or through or from the site shall create any warranty of any kind. DOOR FOURTEEN does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
In certain jurisdictions, the law may not permit the disclaimer of warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of the site. You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the site may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the site is at your own risk and that the site is made available to you at no charge. Recognizing such, you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, DOOR FOURTEEN will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way related to the site, or any other site you access through a link from this site or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of communications you send to us, or the delay or inability to use the site, or for any information, products or services advertised in or obtained through the site, DOOR FOURTEEN, LLC's removal or deletion of any materials submitted or posted on its site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if DOOR FOURTEEN, its affiliates or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury arising from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, file corruption, communication-line failure, network or system outage, your loss of profits, or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, loss or use of any record or data and any other tangible or intangible loss. You specifically acknowledge and agree that neither DOOR FOURTEEN nor its suppliers shall be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the site. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any of the above claims or any dispute with DOOR FOURTEEN, LLC. is to discontinue your use of the site. You and DOOR FOURTEEN, LLC. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues or the cause of action is permanently barred. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, all or a portion of the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Governing Law
The laws of the State of New York govern all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, including, without limitation, their validity, interpretation, construction, performance, and enforcement. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be brought solely in the State of New York.
- Contact Us
If you have any question don’t hesitate to Contact Us at given address